Tuesday, September 27, 2011

aint no valley low


It's sort of funny, do I enjoy my life as a roller coaster? I was thinking during the movie that I need to get my priorities straight. Sometimes I feel like everything's working in concert with everything else, I hate to say that because of the ridiculous symphonic metaphors in that pile of shit. I always want to bake a cake, as well as eat and digest it simultaneously. I like to think that this class requires more of my time than I deem fair, but that's seriously one of the stupidest things I've ever thought in my life. There are designated times in the school schedule to let loose and have fun. This is not one of those times and I need to make sure I'm on top of my shit right now. Good night and good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead make my day