Friday, August 12, 2011

Hop Skip and a

I feel like I'm jumping from rock to rock trying to cross a river safely. I'm not in any danger or anything I just have to keep moving so I don't fall in. I went to galco's with Nick yesterday and asked the owner what the creamiest root beer was in his opinion and I got it. I just drank it and that shit was creamy as fuck! Sometimes I feel like Victoria brings you up out of nowhere to get a rise out of me. She's not stupid and it's always some weird dumb tangent like how you had a curfew or how you were in middle school when she first started going to cacao ("It's pronounced coacoa"). Her new boyfriend came in today and they kissed in front of me and David. David went off for like five minutes about how this wasn't Europe and how disgusting it was and what a sloppy kisser she is. I'm guessing none of that is news to you unfortunately...

Your words are incredibly innocuous yet they let me know you're listening, I'm pretty sure that's against the terms of our agreement (which I neglected to have you sign). I know you're having a good time over there, I'm kinda way jealous as I'm fighting a pretty bad case of wanderlust at the moment. We got nadja to come to big ass beer night and David got me going again with his ridiculous travel tales.

I don't mean to sound demanding but you better not forget to bring me back some Turkish delight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead make my day