Monday, June 06, 2011

I had a dream about you this morning

It happened between my nine and ten o' clock alarms, which I think is part of the reason I had it. When I woke up at nine I had a panic attack because I forgot what day it is and what time I work. Anyway, we were sitting in some kind of antechamber to the store that obviously doesn't actually exist. You were sitting across it from me eating chicken noodle soup or something, but not eating it with a spoon. All the most annoying customers were walking through and talking to me for some reason (actually maybe this was a nightmare). Spiros came through and that guy who orders the large or medium half-caf who used to get decaf and it would never be ready so you'd have to brew it and he'd leave and come back in fifteen minutes came through, I hate that guy. I guess I would be fucking with the customers in my subversive way because every time I looked over, you had a huge shit-eating grin on your face. Also every time I looked over you were doing a different yoga pose and wearing a different uniform, but there was always something missing from your clothing that made you look odd. Weird...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead make my day