Thursday, June 30, 2011

carpe diem

I wore it today, probably to make myself feel bad. Besides the obvious reasons, it makes me feel bad about not actually seizing the diem. I went to Brentwood to do homework for like four hours and told Jason that Sandy still didn't like him. That made me feel a little better.

Yesterday was one of those days where in stead of doing constructive things with my free time, my subconscious made me eat a ton of crappy food and sleep a lot. I did go out to dinner with my mom and uncle since he just turned sixty-six. That made me feel kind of shitty too. I used to live down the street from him and still live fairly close, I wonder if he's hurt by me not visiting at all. He reminds me A LOT of Barry in that he's so talented but isn't particularly motivated to use it in any way. He said his record player was on the fritz so I'd like to find one for him as a present, this is my mental note for myself. Here's another one, rent is due tomorrow.

No school for the next four days, gotta stay busy.

1 comment:

  1. some random chick6/30/2011 11:41 PM

    you should read this book.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead make my day