Wednesday, February 18, 2009

first call with jimmy and psycho boss

So today i went to meet my boss in the city for another day of god knows what. He starts to get really enamored with the idea of a talk show starring himself and yours truly. We spent about four hours setting up a projector, four laptops, and three cameras. At five it culminated in absolutely nothing getting done and i put everything back to its original position. I don't have a chair to sit on right now so i'm leaving on a quote and some pictures.

"Paul lay awake wondering: What's a gom jabbar?
In all the upset during this time of change, the old woman was the strangest thing he had seen.
Your Reverence.
And the way she called his mother Jessica like a common serving wench instead of what she was - a Bene Gesserit Lady, a duke's concubine and mother of the ducal heir."





Christmas morning, notice the semi-grin of contempt.



Christmas evening, I just like this picture, Marina has taken my usual dent in the couch.



I call this, "Frozen Fucking Bike"



Two anecdotes on the cold out here. This picture was taken after throwing boiling magma water on the driveway, it instantly froze. The other story involves wet hair and going outside. When going to interviews and work after taking a shower, no one told me that if it's cold enough your hair will freeze.



This was new years when we went down to lake michigan to watch the fireworks aka the coldest night of my entire life.



This is how I look when I cook.



Semi-famous ice cream place, "Margie's Candies" Next pics show menu (which is all ice cream) and the famed treat, I think we got a rasberry chocolate sundae.







Honestly one of the best pizzas I have ever eaten, from a place called Puree I think it was down the street from us.



Sexy breakfast I made one morning.



Moments before the mild mannered Scott Howard disappeared.



Marinas cousin, Carlos. Picture taken at a hilarious battle of the bands out in the boonies. Hilarious videos will be posted at some point. That was it for today, piece and much to love to everyone.

1 comment:

  1. I must not fear.
    FEAR IS THE MIND KILLER.
    Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
    I will face my fear.
    I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
    And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
    Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
    Only I will remain

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead make my day