Sunday, February 01, 2009

she said he so sweet

i wanna lick the... rocker?

I heard this on the radio last night and almost jumped out the whip. I especially like at about 4:25 where they start banging wrenches around a la linkin park. Yesterday we went to see Medieval Times... that was reason enough for a post. The tickets are usually about sixty bucks but with goldstar we got em for about forty each. Since Marina paid for me I wasn't too upset but I knew this was the beginning of a gyp (sorry to all the gypsies out there) The show was about an hour I think, i'm not entirely sure with all the weirdness going on. I watched different horses do the same weird walking tricks for a good ten minutes until the "knights" came out and jousted a target for a bit. Finally the good old fashioned human jousting started, I don't really understand why they don't just actually joust tho? You see the guys break their lances on each other then one dude just drops his shit and jumps off the horse. The last step involves fighting to the death with their chosen medieval weapon like a choreographed dance. And then there was some 90210 shit about how the green guy was a dick. What pissed me off most was the food, more specifically the potato. They give you like half a cooked potato, little to no seasoning, with no utensils. Actually that's another thing, they don't give you utensils because they want it to be authentic? The first thing the server said to me when I sat down? Do i want a pepsi?? No I want my motherfuckin mead peasant. All in all it's just another brick in the wall. Piece

2 comments:

  1. Do they understand that they will now be running away from the Big Tymers for the rest of their lives?

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead make my day