Sunday, July 03, 2011

asphyxiated

Choking on my own words and bile. I can't help but listen to the Siren sometimes. It's just me, no Argonauts. Altitude dropped drastically, the Hindenburg had a crew of about a hundred. It's an optical illusion looking at both sides of the coin simultaneously. I should have just let my phone die today. I'm allowed to experience emotion, I'm pretty sure, and her Beefalo were exquisite. I'm sometimes doubtful of my ability to experience any emotion whatsoever, some people really challenge that assertion. I actually choke on it at times. I must slay Medusa.

My plans were shot in the foot tonight due to people I hate so much I refuse to ever see them again. To my Harry Potter fans with a netflix account, watch American Dad season 3 episode 3 "Dope & Faith". I'm going to go enjoy some peaceful meditation with a cup of Buddha Peak.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead make my day