Tuesday, July 12, 2011

iyi yolculuklar

I think I finally talked about you too much tonight. I've talked about you to people that know you very well and people that have no clue. To people that know exactly what it's like to be in my situation, my exact situation. Et cetera et cetera. This sounds callous to the uninitiated but I'm murderously ecstatic to have a month where I don't ever have to smell that heavenly scent. Where I don't have to look up and see you standing there, fighting to not throw my heart up. Next time you're getting charged double for that ice coffee. Be safe Diri, I'll see you on the other side.

Some going away music here

Your pastimes consisted of the strange,
And twisted and deranged,
And I hate that little game you have called
Crying lightning

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead make my day