Monday, July 04, 2011

odious blogsmith

These blogs are interesting things. I feel like most people use blogs to further their careers or opinions, I guess just less personal than I do. Truthfully the internet is so vast, everyone who will ever read this probably knows me personally. This is an incomplete thought but thanks for attempting to follow my often convoluted thought processes.

I worked with Janet all day today, which was funny attempting to actively be positive. She told me we weren't allowed to steam matcha with the milk, which I did know, I just don't care enough about the machine to deny the customer her libation. I feigned ignorance yet again and she kicked me off the bar, yet again. I brought stuff to make sandwiches for dinner but no one wanted to eat anything from my backpack. Kinda made me sad for some reason...

On a lighter note Janet has already put in the paperwork for my promotion. Starting tomorrow I'm the new Customer Service Crustacean at Peets Coffee & Tea Montana! I haven't read the new job duties yet but hopefully no toileting is involved.

1 comment:

  1. some random chick7/04/2011 1:06 AM

    those are the best kind of sandwiches...

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead make my day