Thursday, July 07, 2011

the ether

It was Kara's birfday yesterday, she's been on this spinning rock for a quarter of a century now. We waited at sake house for what seemed like an hour and couldn't get a table because there were seven of us. She was getting pretty depressed from being sober, so I figured out that she liked tequila and went and bought a bottle of patron silver while they got in-n-out. She gave me a ridiculous hug that somehow pushed me back like ten feet. Tyler, me, and Kara killed the bottle which put me in a pretty significant drunken stupor with the help of a couple beers. I walked Kara home somehow and she called me to make sure I got home safely. About three hours later I woke up on the floor, still pretty intoxicated, held a bagel in my mouth and started biking to class. Afterwards I helped Juan drop his bike off at the shop and ate some bomb Campos with him. Next I took a nap at my place aka the oven before work. Here's where the interesting thing happened.

I've never really had this feeling before but I woke up sweating my ass off, super paranoid that the alarm wasn't going to go off for some reason. I couldn't remember what I was dreaming about, but I knew for sure that I was dreaming about you.

On that note I closed with Victoria today. Something struck me today for the first time about her. She talks so much about herself that I think it would actually be impossible to have a real conversation with her. Regardless it's still entertaining to work with her. Also Anton came in today. That was fucking hilarious. I didn't know that it was common knowledge that he disliked me, for a moment I thought Victoria might know some shit. I got a little surge of adrenaline and for a second thought he might do something awesome like kick my ass. Unfortunately nothing happened other than it being crazy awkward. Rachel said some funny shit about him and T-dawg. I forgot to tell Victoria that I should borrow her car and bring her the keys back at Cacao when Anton is there, I thought that was funny. Also some lady came in and ended up having a conversation with Tori about Turkey vis a vis Talya. It seems like now that your name is taboo I hear it more than ever.

I had a crazy craving for mcdonalds today and it's sitting here beckoning me. Sorry for the journal-esque entry, felt like writing this shit today. I bid you all adieu.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead make my day